Federal Poly Nekede Resumption Date 2019/2020 [Staffs Only]– The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO), wishes to inform all Deputy Registrars in-charge of school offices, Evening and Weekend programmes, Directorates and all the Desk Officers in-charge of the screening of candidates credentials to resume duty as from Monday 8th June, 2020 as follows:
- Monday: SBMT and all Departments of SBMT in EP and FEPWEP
- Tuesday: SET and all Departments of SET in EP and FEPWEP
- Wednesday: SEDT and all Departments of SEDT in EP and FEPWEP
- Thursday: SIAS and all Departments of SIAS in EP and FEPWEP
- Friday: SHSS and all Departments of SHSS in EP and FEPWEP
The Reason for the above distribution is to ensure that the affected staffs observe the COVID-19 physical distancing. Besides the decision of these staff to resume duties is because there is a need to conclude the screening of the 2019/2020 candidates before the commencement of candidates who will be admitted for the 2020/2021 admission year.
NOTE: Screening Continues Online.
Please comply as directed.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us