Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Registration Procedure, for newly admitted HND students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The authorities of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released the registration procedure for all the candidates offered provisional admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO – Federal Poly Bauchi Admission List.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Registration Procedure
- Admitted candidates should print their admission letters using their application number at http://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus and report to their respective head of departments for collection of payment clearance after presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
- Candidates should proceed to the designated banks with the clearance for online payment and obtain a payment acknowledgement slip as proof of payment.
- Candidates should proceed to the Polytechnic’s MIS/ICT Center for course registration and collection of all relevant documents including online payment receipt, which will contain details of registration as a student
- Students are to submit two copies of the online payment receipt at the Bursary Department for confirmation (Signing & Stamping).
- A copy of the receipt should be collected by the candidates after it has been signed and stamped at the Bursary department
- Students are to proceed to the Polytechnic’s medical centre for medical examination.
- You are also required to proceed to a court of law for the signing of the student’s oath form.
- Students should make two (2) copies of all downloaded forms and relevant credentials and arrange them orderly in three (3) different files and proceed to their respective registration centres for the signing of the course registration forms.
- Students must proceed to the Academic office to complete their registration. Candidates should note that their registration will not be valid until they are fully registered by the academic office.
- Students should return to their department and submit a completed copy of registration forms including a photocopy of the signed temporary ID Card for Documentation
- Students should proceed to the Chief Security Officer for Processing permanent ID card
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Bauchi HND Registration Procedure, kindly use the comment section below.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- LEAP Africa Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021 for Young Nigerians
- Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Fully Funded to Study in UK
- Google Africa PhD Fellowship Program 2021 for Graduate Students | Up to USD $30,000 Reward
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Portal : www.fptb.edu.ng | Federal Polytechnic Bauchi : FPTB
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- Igbinedion University (IUO) Post UTME/DE 2020/2021: Cut Off, Eligibility, Screening Date and Registration Details
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us