Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post-UTME HND Part-Time Screening Form 2020/2021– Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Weekend Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering with options in: (i) Electrical Power and Machines, (ii) Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, (iii) Instrumentation and
Mechanical Engineering with options in: (i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology, (ii) Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management,
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE: Department: Computer
Duration of all Programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 Calendar Months.s
N.B.: GRADUANDS OF HND WEEKEND PROGRAMMES ARE ONLY ENTITLED TO EXCLUSION CERTIFICATE FROM THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO HND WEEKEND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking HND Weekend Admission must possess:
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA, not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline. However, candidates with PASS grade may be considered for HND Weekend programme after a minimum of two (2) calendar years of relevant post-Nationals Diploma (ND) Industrial experience.
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the programme for which the candidate is
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under confidential cover to: The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. CANDIDATES ADMITTED SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL HND, ND PART-TIME AND CISCO CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for programmes for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for Programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ and click on the Portal
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc,
Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc,
Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc,
Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF
THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKER CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESSES ON THEIR FORMS.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
ALL HND, ND AND CISCO CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us