Federal Polytechnic Offa (FPO) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Announced- Offa Poly ND PT admission form is out. The management of Federal Polytechnic, Offa (FPO), Kwara State, is now selling forms for admission into their various National Diploma Part-Time programme for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the criteria listed below….
The under-listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Offa Poly ND PT admission form
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes are as follows:
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form.APPLY HERE
- To apply online for Part-Time ND programmes, candidates are to first log in to [email protected] and complete the procedure to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Offa and pay the application fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (₦ 3,500) to obtain the JAMB Registration Number,
- Then proceed to www.fpo.edu.ng to pay a processing fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira only (₦ 15,000)
- Click on Admission to complete the application processing form, no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
Please note that any Candidate who does not comply with the above method of application can not be offered admission into The Federal Polytechnic Offa as their data will not be on Jamb Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), where admissions are processed. Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of their certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
Other Federal Polytechnic Offa Application Form Still On Sale!
2020/2021 Admission form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session [ND Full-Time]
- Federal Poly Offa HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 [Morning & Evening]
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates are to upload their results, certificates/credentials on the portal of the Polytechnic www.fpo.edu.ng Candidates must also fill the security form on the Polytechnic portal. NOTE that failure to comply with this procedure leads to disqualification of such candidate and false claims shall lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time the same is discovered.
CLOSURE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES: 13th September 2020.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829