Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, is now selling Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Fidei Poly HND form is available online now.
[bctt tweet=”Fidei Poly HND Admission Form is Out for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out” username=”insideschoolngr”]
Authorities of Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko invites from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Fidei Polytechnic HND Courses.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES:
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
FOR DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
- Candidates must hold National Diploma Certificates from approved institutions in a related discipline with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
- Candidate must also hold at least (5) passes at credit levels in O’ level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc., at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include Mathematics and English with three (3) credits related to the programme in question.
How to Obtain Fidei Poly HND Form.
APPLICATION FEE FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY: N 6,000.00
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO
Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
- Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
- Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
- Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
- Two passport-size photographs
Note for all Candidates: In line with the Covid-19 measures, all candidates whether to buy, submit forms or carry out any other transaction must wear face masks and submit themselves for the body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries
please send an email to [email protected], or call the following numbers: 07030312917/08095945930/08066059636
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829