FUD postgraduate form 2020 — The authority of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) is now selling the forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes [Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Masters (Academic and Professional) and Postgraduate Diploma] for the 2020 /2021 academic session. See ‘How to apply for FUD postgraduate form’ below.
Latest Update: Federal University Dutse: FUD Postgraduate screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. You can, however, check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, process and requirements.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Postgraduate screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session
The Federal University Dutse (FUD) offers programmes leading to the award of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Masters (Academic and Professional) and Postgraduate Diploma in various Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department, for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
About FUD School of Postgraduate Studies
The school of postgraduate was established in 2014/2015 and it runs 10 postgraduate Studies. In addition to MSC, Federal University Dutse now offers PhD degree on Biotechnology and Microbiology. Federal University Dutse focuses on building relations with other universities locally and internationally. The university has entered an agreement with North Dakota State University
RECOMMENDED: FUD Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021.
FUD Postgraduate Form Requirements.
The following shall qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma program:
i) Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with a minimum of Third Class;
ii) Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit or its equivalent in relevant area;
iii) In special cases holders of HND with minimum of Lower Credit in non-related areas may be admitted after passing such tests as may be prescribed by the Department/Faculty.
iv) Students who hold qualifications other than the above, which are acceptable to the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University;
v) In addition to (i) – (iv) above, a student must satisfy the University’s requirements for matriculation.
Masters Degree (Academic and Professional)
The following shall qualify for admission to the Masters Degree program:
i) Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning who have obtained a Bachelor Degree in the relevant field with at least Second Class (Hons.) or its equivalent, or students with university degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with at least a credit;
ii) Students whose degrees are unclassified with average of “C” or 50% or above may be subjected to qualifying tests;
iii) Students with a Bachelor Degree in Third Class Division and a Postgraduate Diploma from any recognized institution of higher learning in the relevant areas;
iv) Students who possess HND with a minimum of credit from any recognized institution of higher learning and a minimum of credit at Postgraduate Diploma level of the Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution in the relevant areas;
v) Students who hold qualifications other than the ones stated above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate;
vi) In addition to (i) –(v) above, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
The following shall qualify for admission into the Master of Philosophy degree program:
i) Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning with a good Masters degree (minimum CGPA of not less than 3.50 on a 5- point scale or not less than 2.50 on a 4-point scale.) in the relevant field;
ii) Holders of Masters degree in a cognate discipline with CGPA of 3.50 and above on a 5- point scale or 2.50 and above on a 4-point scale;
iii) Students who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University;
iv) In addition to (i) – (iii) above, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The following shall qualify for admission to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy Programs:
i) Graduates of Federal University Dutse or any other recognized institution of higher learning who have obtained Masters degree with CGPA of 3.50 and above on a 5-point scale or 2.50 and above on a 4-point scale appropriate to the proposed areas of study or B average grades;
ii) Students with M.Phil. in the relevant specialty
iii) Students with Professional Masters degree plus Bachelor’s degree in the Second Class Lower Division;
iv) Students who hold qualifications other than the ones mentioned above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the Federal University Dutse;
v) A Ph.D student who satisfies all admission requirements except the CGPA can be considered for admission into the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme provided that the CGPA is at least 3.00;
vi) In addition to the requirements above, a student must satisfy the Federal University Dutse requirements for matriculation.
How to Apply for FUD Postgraduate Admission Form.
Application forms can be obtained online http://sps.fud.edu.ng on payment of non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N 10,000) only made payable to the Federal University Dutse Postgraduate account at any Bank nationwide using the Remita platform.
PAYMENT AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- Create an Account: Click Sign Up to create an account. After you sign up you will see your payment invoice that contains payment information. At the Sign Up page, you can create an account by providing your first name, middle name, last name, e-mail, password, GSM number and specify your programme of choice.
- Payment of Application Fees: Click on the pay now button at the payment invoice page, you will automatically generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Applicants can pay online or at any designated bank by using the generated RRR.
- Payment Verification: Click on the verify payment button to verify your payment using RRR. Your application ID will be send via SMS and e-mail if the payment is successful.
- Complete Application: Return to the application page and log in with your application ID as username and your password to fill the application form. Make sure you review all entries to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents.
- Acknowledgement Slip: Printed acknowledgement slip would be used during admission and registration processes.
FUD Postgraduate Registration Procedure
LOG on to Account:
Click Log In to sign in to your Account. Successful applicants will see a link for generating Acceptance Fee. Click on the link to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference.
Verification of Payment:
Proceed to the Accountant School of Postgraduate Studies for verication of payment. Applicants should come along with Three(3) copies of Acceptance Receipt from Remita.
Verification of Credentials at Postgraduate School:
Proceed to the PG School for vericiation of credentials. Candidates should come along with the ORIGINALS of their credentials for the verification.
Collect your Admission Letter
Confirmation of Admission:
Sucessfull candidates will be confirmed by The Portal Desk Officer
Proceed to the Office of your HOD for Departmental Verification by the HOD
Log on to your portal to generate Remita for your Central Registration.
Verification of Central Registration:
Proceed to the office of the Acountant PG School for verification of Central Registration fees. Once this is done, the portal will issue student with Registration Number. This Registration Number will be your new Username for logging into portal.
Log in to your portal using your new Registration Number as Username. Your password remains the same password you have been using. Click on Course to choose from a list of courses. Click Submit once you are done. Print your Course Registration Form/Bio data and proceed to your Department for signing.
Submit photocopies of your Credentials and two recent passport photographs to The School of Postgraduate Studies. Collect “GUIDELINES FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES”
- Sales of application forms start on 23rd September 2019.
- Please ensure that Academic Transcript from your previous institution is forwarded to email@example.com
- You may visit http://sps.fud.edu.ng to view the successful candidates after the admission exercise.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the Postgraduate portal for live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Website: www.fud.edu.ng | Federal University Dutse : FUD
If you have any question with FUD Postgraduate Form, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us