FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020: Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise is out. See FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020 below.
FUGASHUA OFFICIAL LOGO
Sequel to the release of FUGASHUA Post UTME Form, the authorities of Federal University, Gashua, FUGASHUA has released it’s admission cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session. If you scored exactly or above FUGASHUA cut off mark, it simply means you are qualified to take the Post UTME screening exercise.
Inside Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA)
Federal University Gashua (FUGashua) is a university-based in Yobe State, Northeastern Nigeria. It is a research institution that seeks to solve the immediate needs of society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
The university was established in 2013 by President Goodluck Jonathan. This was done to give every state of Nigeria (those without a federal university) access to higher education and to give all states equal access to education. Yobe State is listed as one of the educationally disadvantaged with low enrollment in schools and high rate of illiteracy.
In its Education Sector reform and development, the Federal Government of Nigeria, in 2010, approved the establishment of twelve (12) universities in the six geopolitical zones of the country. This was to expand access to tertiary education for Nigerians.
Federal University, Gashua is an institution of higher learning that seeks to be sensitive and responsive to immediate needs of the society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge.
FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020
This is to inform members of the University Community and the General Public that the Senate has endorsed score of 160 in JAMB’s examination as the National Minimum Cut-off Points for admission into Public Universities in Nigeria.
Accordingly, you are requested to note the Programmes offered by Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) and the required cut – off points of 160
Recommended FUGASHUA Links
- FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- FUGASHUA School Fees
- List of Courses Offered in FUGASHUA YOBE
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
Note: You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.
See Also >> How to check Admission Status on JAMB CAP
If you have any question about the FUGASHUA Cut off mark 2020, kindly use the comment section below.
Insideschool Nigeria Team
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us