FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2020 – Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening application for the 2020/2021 academic session is ongoing. See the basic requirements and how to obtain FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Form 2020 form below.
FUGASHUA OFFICIAL LOGO
This is to invite all UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Recommended FUGASHUA Links
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020
- FUGASHUA School Fees
- List of Courses Offered in FUGASHUA YOBE
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Obtain FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Form 2020.
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration excluding bank charges. The portal will be opened on 12th October, and to be closed on 14th November 2020.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose the mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create an account and fill in your Biodata. Click on continue
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attendant, Qualifications obtained, O’Level and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Bank Payment Option:
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master Card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Step 8: Login and Click on Enter Screening Examination Details to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click Confirm when done.
Note that, upon successful completion FUGASHUA Post UTME 2020 Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.
See Also >> How to check Admission Status on JAMB CAP
If you have any question about the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2020, kindly use the comment section below.
Insideschool Nigeria Team
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us