All Students who chose Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) are to inform that management of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) invites applications from qualified candidates for the 2019/2020 Academic Session post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise of the institution.
All candidates with 2019 JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates must at least have a lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of seven (7) points at NCE/IJMB from recognized Institutions as qualifications required for eligibility.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit http://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/ to commence the registration for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the Submit button.
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment of N2,000 only. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to login using your JAMB NO and RRR to finished up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not be accepted.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the Screening slip.
The Screening Dates has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 at the University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
Candidates are required to come along with the following:
1- Original and photocopy of UTME Slip
2- Original and photocopy of DE Slip
3- Original and photocopies of credentials
4- Evidence of payment/Remita
5- Two (2) passport size photographs
All candidates are expected to be at the venue of the screening not later than 8:00am, as late comers will not be entertained. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening on the date indicated above will not be considered thereafter.
Registration for the exercise closes on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us