FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form – The School of General and Preliminary Studies, Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form below.
This is to inform aspirant of FUKashere that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2019’2020 Session will commence on 20th November 2019.
About FUKASHERE REMEDIAL Programme
The Pre-degree Programme started in response to the need for an intensive refresher course to prepare Secondary School Leavers for their first year in the University and with the aim of providing an opportunity of University Education for applicants who could not be admitted to the University through JAMB processes. The programme runs for nine months starting from October and the students are taught by an experienced and dedicated set of lecturers. These lecturers are drawn from the various relevant Departments in the University.
In line with JAMB admission policy, all Pre-degree students are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National Minimum score as may be determined on yearly basis by JAMB before being admitted into any programme of study in the University. Thus, students are now trained to help them to obtain the JAMB National cut-off point.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
The students are given lectures, practicals, tests and examination in the relevant science and management subjects they register for. The academic standard of the programme approximate that of JAMB and the University’s 100-Level curriculum.
Structure of the Pre Degree Programme
- The Pre-Degree offer courses in the Science and Management subjects required for admission into FUKashere programmes.
- Pre-degree Science subjects offered include Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, English Language and Mathematics.
- The Pre-degree Management subjects are Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, English Language and Mathematics.
Eligibility for Remedial Studies
Admission into the Pre-Degree Programme requires a minimum of five credits (at not more than two sittings) in SSCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB ordinary level in five relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Duration of FUKASHERE REMEDIAL Programme
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
FUKASHERE Remedial Subject Requirements & Combinations.
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into degree programme of University.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Admission Form.
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA) Account No: 026019761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remits receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Kashere to collect the application form.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us