FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session- This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University Lafia (FULafia) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into the PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Federal University Lafia and the other eight federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011 are its response to the need for rapid socio-economic transformation as well as addressing issues of access and equity.
The world economy is changing as knowledge supplants physcal capital as the source of present and future wealth. According to the World Bank and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) Task Force on higher Education in Developing Countries, technology is driving much of this process, with information technology, biotechnology, and other innovations leading to remarkable changes in the way we live and work.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
CLICK HEREto Apply for Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Method of ApplicationAPPLY HERE
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) via the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
Deadline: 25th July 2020
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829