FUPRE Post UTME form – Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain FUPRE post UTME form below.
Following the directive from JAMB that institutions yet to conduct the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise should not do so until the conclusion of the NECO Examination, it has become imperative for FUPRE to further postpone the date for the conduct of her Post UTME.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
In view of this, the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, previously scheduled to hold from Monday, 23rd November – Friday 4th December, 2020, will now hold from Monday, 30th November – Friday 11th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
The registration exercise which commenced on Wednesday 12th August, 2020, has also been extended till Wednesday 25th November, 2020 to allow candidates more time to register.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSIGNED DATES FROM 23RD – 27TH NOVEMBER, 2020 SHOULD REPRINT THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO CHECK THEIR NEW EXAMINATION DATE, WHILE CANDIDATES WHOSE DATES FALL BETWEEN 30TH NOVEMBER – 4TH DECEMBER, 2020 ARE TO RETAIN AND USE THE DATES ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THEM.
The authority of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible Candidates for FUPRE Post UTME.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
Applicants who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. a minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. The candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements. >> See: How to apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution <<
FUPRE Recommended Link
- FUPRE School Fees
- List of FUPRE Courses
- FUPRE Courses Cut off Mark
- JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme)
How to Obtain FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form.
Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 18th November, 2020.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
- Applicants should visit FUPRE Post UTME Screening Portal on https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to do their registration.
FUPRE Post UTME Form Payment Instruction
STEP 1 – Payment
You can make payment online using your ATM Card or at the Bank using RRR Number through Remita platform.
STEP 2 – Application
Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
STEP 3 – Login
Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
FUPRE Post Utme Registration Instructions
- After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Carefully enter your O/L result details.
- Verify the information you entered; thereafter click Submit button if you are satisfied
- Print your confirmation page
- Login with your JAMB No and Password thereafter to monitor your admission status
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them to access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University to contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects:
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
For rectification of error or complaint, send your details and what you want us to do for you to email@example.com
If you have any question on FUPRE Post Utme 2020, let talk about in the comment section below. Do not be afraid we will give you a reply.
Insideschool Nigeria Team.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us