FUTA Post UTME Form 2020 – The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) post UTME and direct entry applications form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for FUTA post UTME form online.
The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening (DE) exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTA REGISTRATION PERIOD: Monday, 21st September – Monday, 30th November , 2020.
Eligible Candidates for FUTA Post UTME 2020.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
Recommended FUTA Links:
- List of courses offered in FUTA
- FUTA School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
The SCREENING FEE for FUTA post UTME form is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on REMITA platform only.
Applicants’ are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule and Procedure
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, All eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. Even though this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended to enable candidates to get acquainted with the processes of the exercise.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Official Portal of FUTA is : www.futa.edu.ng| Federal University of Technology, Akure
Thank you for viewing FUTA Post UTME Form 2020,feel free to use the comment section below if you have any question. Do not worry we will respond on time.
Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck..
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829