FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out– Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Minna, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice Most Preferred Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 170 and above. See the procedure and how to apply for FUTMINNA post UTME form below.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUT Minna’s University Pre Admission Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 21st September 2020 and end midnight of Wednesday, 18th November 2020.
[irp posts=”227624″ name=”Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==> Click here to view FUTMINNA 2020/2021 ADMISSION CUT-OFF.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only.
- Also, all candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) should be uploaded for verification.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE ARE THE SAME WITH THE RESULTS UPLOADED ON JAMB WEBSITE. =====> Click here to see How to Upload O’Level Results on JAMB Profile/Portal
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through REMITA platform.APPLY HERE
FOR DE/UTME Candidates
- Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘payment link’ button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
NOTE: Candidates are advise to keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08029724802.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us