FUTO Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 – Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO cut off mark for the 2020/2021 admission exercise is out. Below is the FUTO Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for every department alongside all the courses offered in the Federal University of Technology Owerri.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university in Ihiagwa town, Owerri, the capital of Imo State. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south-east and south south parts of Nigeria.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri abbreviated FUTO; as the name implies is one of the few federal government-owned universities of technology located at Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
FUTO Cut Off Mark & List Of Courses Offered
Only the candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for the screening exercise, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME are also eligible.
|School of||Departments||Cut Off Marks|
|Agriculture and Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics||180|
|Animal Science and Technology||180|
|Crop Science and Technology||180|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology||180|
|Soil Science and Technology||180|
|Basic Medical Sciences||Anatomy||200|
|Information and Communication Technology||Computer Science||210|
|Engineering and Engineering Technology||Agricultural & Bio-Resources Engineering||180|
|Food Science Technology||180|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||220|
|Material & Metallurgical Engineering||180|
|Polymer & Textile Engineering||180|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics||180|
|Urban & Regional Planning||180|
|Health Technology||Biomedical Technology||180|
|Prosthetics & Orthotics||180|
|Public Health Technology||180|
|Soil Science and Technology||180|
|Management Technology||Financial Management Technology||180|
|Maritime Management Technology||180|
|Project Management Technology||180|
|Transport Management Technology||180|
|Science Laboratory Technology||180|
Thank you for viewing FUTO Cut Off Mark 2020, feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions. Do not worry we will respond on time.
Official Website: www.futo.edu.ng | Federal University of Technology Owerri : FUTO
Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us