Gateway Polytechnic HND Full-Time Admission Form 2020/2021- Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the various Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABOUT Gateway Polytechnic
Gateway Polytechnic is a State-Government owned tertiary institution located at, Saapade, Ogun State, Nigeria. It currently has two faculties which are: School of Science and Technology and Management and Liberal Studies. These two faculties are further divided into various departments. Currently, Gateway Polytechnic has fifteen departments.
The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade was formally commissioned by His Excellency, Governor of Ogun State on 22nd June 2006. The Polytechnic formally turned out its first 2 sets of ND graduates at its 1st Convocation Ceremony held on 5th July 2010. Currently, the total student population stands at 1,507 while the staff strength is 129.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, a fully-fledged government-owned tertiary institution in Remo Zone. It has received some notable awards over the years which are; Best Instructor Award of CISCO 2008, Best Student Award of CISCO in Africa 2009, Best Communicating Academy Award 2009, Best Success Story Award CISCO 2009, Best Communicating Academy Award 2010, Best Local Academy Award CISCO 2010.
- Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(Electronics & Telecom option)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power. & Machine option)
- Computer engineering
Gateway Polytechnic HND Full-Time Admission Requirements
1. SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
2. Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
3. Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
4. At least one-year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
Gateway Polytechnic HND Full-Time Method of Application
- Kindly log on to the Polytechnic Portal via http://new.gaposa.edu.ng
- Click on the “Online Application 2020/2021”
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site (Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complaint kindly mail us at [email protected] or Call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us