GOUNI JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 is out – Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online. See the requirements, subject combinations and how to apply for GOUNI JUPEB Admission Form 2020 below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021
You May want to check other Forms on sales in Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI):
- Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [Form is FREE]
- GOUNI Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
GOUNI JUPEB Admission Eligibility.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits, at a maximum of two sittings, in at least 5 subjects including English Language and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University
Godfrey Okoye University, GOUNI JUPEB Subject Combinations.
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
How to Apply GOUNI JUPEB Admission Form
A prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skype, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the University Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Colour passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Select jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
- Complete the form and click on submit.
- Applicants into 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2020/2021 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
For enquires call: 08069111019, 08068820118, 07061663169 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you have question about GOUNI JUPEB Admission Form, Kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us