GTBank WhatsApp Number is an official number that is provided by Guarantee Trust Bank to enable her customers, including non-account holders, to be eligible. With the GTBank WhatsApp Number, you can chat and bank with GTbank on Whatsapp.
GTBank WhatsApp Number
The official GTBank WhatsApp Number is 07016974994. You should kindly take note of this so as to avoid yourself getting scammed by internet fraudsters.
The introduction of the WhatsApp Business solution is in line with the bank’s continuous effort to enhance service delivery and offer superior banking experiences to customers.
With the GTBank Whatsapp banking service, you can easily chat with GTBank customer support on WhatsApp to carry the following functions;
- With Gtbank whatsapp banking ,you can now block your account when it’s compromise.
- request for statement of account and account history
- Apply for ATM card or hotlink your card when it’s stolen
- log complaint via your whatsapp without visiting the banking hall
- Locate Nearest Branch / ATM
- Apply/ Know for various Banking Product/
- Services / Offer
- Get Mini Statement
- Cheque Book Request
- Check recent transaction
- Dispense Errors
- Product Enquiries
- Service Resolution
- Account Opening
The GTBank Customer support is available on WhatsApp to chat with you from 8 am to 5 pm every Monday to Friday. (Kindly follow this instruction as the channel is not open during the weekend)
How to Get Started with GTBank Whatsapp Banking
So, you can simply add the GTBank WhatsApp Number to your phone to contact and get in touch with customer support right from the comfort of your home or office, instead of spending time and money to visit any of their bank branches.
- Save the mobile number 09060001601 or 07016974994 as “GTBank” on their mobile phones.
- Open your WhatsApp mobile app and
- Request for any banking service using the advised prompts.
All service requests will be treated instantly, depending on the internet connection of the user.
About GTB WhatsApp Helpline
GTBank said it’s a blog post, that the bank is the first to introduce this system in the country. Guaranty Trust Bank plc says is leveraging the WhatsApp Business Solution to offer Nigerians an additional channel to connect with the Bank for enquiries, requests and to access other basic banking services. This is in line with the Bank’s continued efforts to enhance service delivery and offer a superior banking experience to customers wherever they are.
Over the years, GTBank has been at the forefront of establishing a wide range of value-adding touch-points through which customers can access banking services and interact with the bank on all account-related enquiries at any time of the day. The Bank was the first financial institution in Nigeria to set up a fully interactive contact centre in 2006 and has, since then, led the finance sector in driving customer interaction across online and social media platforms.
That is all there is to this post. Kindly use the comment section if you have any questions as regard the GTBank Whatsapp line.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829