How to Confirm O’Level Result on JAMB Caps: This is to inform all candidates who have uploaded their O’ level results on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) that they can now confirm the status of their result on JAMB CAPS portal using their mobile phones or desktop computers.
Today on Ehow we will be teaching you how to confirm the successful upload of O’Level (SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE) result on JAMB portal and How to monitor admission Process on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Using mobile phones, tablets & computers/Laptops.
It’s essential that candidates Upload their O’level result on JAMB CAPS Portal as this is the first step to a successful admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks
- How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB Portal
- JAMB Accredited CBT Centres Approved Nationwide
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip Online [VIDEO]
You may want to watch our video on How to Confirm O’Level Result on JAMB Caps online.
If you didn’t watch the video then read on to see the steps in photos.
How To Confirm Successful Upload of O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal
- Step 1: Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Step 2: Login in with your username(e-mail) and password.
- Step 3: Select your exam and wait for it to load and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Step 5: You should then click on check admission status and enter your JAMB Registration number if it’s not there already and Click on Access my CAPS.
- Step 6: Then click on My O’level
- Step 7: If your result is on JAMB Portal, you will see your grades as indicated in the image below.
- Step 9: If your result is not on the JAMB Portal, you will A/R in your grades. If that’s your case, hurry to a nearby JAMB CBT CENTER and upload yours.
NOTE: If your O’Level Result has been successfully uploaded you will see the list of your 9 Subjects and grades displayed on your screen. Your WAEC Examination Number and Seat Number might not be displayed if you are using a mobile phone to access it, so do not panic when you did not see that information.
Please note that your institution of choice can not process your admission when your status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
FAQ on Uploading O’level Result
You do not need to panic as the results for 2021/ 2022 candidates have not been uploaded yet. Keep checking
According to the Joint matriculation Board (JAMB) is very Compulsory, as it is one of the requirement to gain admission this year. Therefore the answer to your question is YES
No need to panic as its not a problem. According to JAMB Support, it will be updated. Kindly check back in a later date.
According to JAMB, there is no exact deadline for re-uploading of the O’Level results to JAMB portal. All applicant are to be notified that the deadline will be scheduled by the institution itself.
Yes, it is possible. the previous result detail will be deleted upon login.
YES – If you used Awaiting Result during the UTME Registration
If you have any question about How to Confirm O’Level Result on JAMB Caps online kindly use the comment section below.