Have you been finding it very difficult to create a JAMB profile online? If yes then this post is for you.
As you know all candidates from 2016 downward are to create an account on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) E-facility portal before they can access the portal to carry out any action, such printing of JAMB result slip, application for correction of data, checking of admission status and so on.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
In this article, we will teaching you ‘How to Create a JAMB Profile (step by step).
let’s get started.
How to Create JAMB Profile.
For this tutorial, we are going to be using two methods and you are free to choose whichever that is ok for you.
How to Create JAMB Profile on Mobile:
Tips: We strongly advise that you do not make use of the registration centre number. Rather make use of your number.
To create a new profile, Send Surname FirstName MiddleName as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019.
Ensure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. David Chukwu Adamu.
You will be charged N50.
How To Avoid SMS Issues Creating Profile
- Don’t add a comma to the names.
- One Phone number can be used by one candidate only. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister. They should get their own sim and send their own message.
How To Correct Name And Retrieve Confirmation Code
If by any chance that you made a mistake in your registration resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How to Create JAMB Profile Online:
You are advised to create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied.
Warning: Yahoo mails are not encouraged due to delay in delivery
- Supply the required information. In the required field given to you. See image for instruction
- Finally, create your profile by clicking on the ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
- Then login to the ‘EMAIL ACCOUNT’ that you use, They will send you JAMB Profile Confirmation Code. See image below for instruction.
- When you click the click highlighted above you will then be taken to the ‘SIGN UP’ page. On the ‘SIGN UP’ enter your details carefully.
- After you have entered your details click Sign Up.
If you have any difficulty creating the account kindly use the comment button below. We will be glad to help.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us