IBBU Post UTME form 2020- Authorities of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IBBU has announced the sales of IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. We have carefully outlined the requirement and how to obtain IBBU Post UTME form 2020 below.
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2020 UTME and scored 170 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- The successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to payment online via Paystack.
- The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 ) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Obtain IBBU Post UTME Screening Form.
The IBBU Post UTME Screening Form is very easy all you have to do is to follow the process below.APPLY HERE
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of results (s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select the preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
UTME QUICK LINKS :
DE QUICK LINKS :
All complaints and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to [email protected]. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00 PM Mondays-Saturdays.
Application Deadline: Not Specified Yet
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us