Igbajo Polytechnic Part-time (ND/HND) Admission For 2020/2021 Session- Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Full-time HND and ND/HND DAILY/WEEKEND PART-TIME Programmes as indicated below:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for a student applying for daily part-time.
SLT Microbiology option
SLT Physics Electronic option
Business Administration & Management
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND COURSES
-As in ND Courses above
-ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
Evidence of one year Industrial Training
Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
-Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
-Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate the purchase of another scratch card.
Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-Mail address while completing application form on-line.
Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filling of forms
Students with a pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
ND Jamb Admission Letter.
Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SALES OF FORMS
HND Form: N9,500.00
HND Part-Time Form: N9,500.00
ND – Daily Part-Time Application Form – N6,000.00
Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment.
To Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Part-time (ND/HND) AdmissionAPPLY HERE
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph (if you are applying for ND Regular Programme)
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us