Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration Procedures for 2019/2020 Session: All the newly admitted students of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, are by this information notice that the management has released the procedures for the payment of acceptance fee, clearance and registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Acceptance Fee, Clearance & Registration Guidelines
We trust that you are taking all precautionary measures to stay safe during this outbreak of coronavirus. Please stay safe.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Candidates who were admitted during the 2019/2020 academic session are required to continue their clearance and registration processes as follows:
Step 1: Candidates who have not accepted their admission on JAMB CAPS before the outbreak of coronavirus Covid-19):
a. Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing Systems (CAPS), ACCEPT their admission and print their admission letter and results slips. Coloured printout only. On completion of step 1, proceed to step 2.
NB: Admitted candidates who strictly undergo the clearance process as directed in the “Online Clearance Procedure/Requirements for 2019/2020 Admission Exercise” will have their names forwarded to JAMB for the National Matriculation List which will prepare them for error-free mobilization into the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) after graduation.
Step 2 ( for those who have just accepted their admission and those who have previously accepted the admission in JAMB CAPS but have not paid acceptance fee).
- Log in to the university portal and pay your acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, MasterCard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng).
- Update all forms in the university portal after paying your acceptance fee.
The following forms are to be updated in the portal:
- Acceptance Form
- Departmental Eligibility Form
- Provisional Admission Letter
- Admission Status
- Clearance Registration Form
- Identity Card Clearance Form
- Bio-Data Form
Scan and upload the following documents into the portal (coloured only): Recommended: Not more than 2mb
- JAMB admission letter
- JAMB Result Slip
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE).
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification Letter
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
After updating and uploading the required documents, you will be notified within two days to proceed and pay your school fees. All submitted documents will be verified.
Step 3: For students who have been cleared by the Admission Unit but were not yet cleared by the Faculty before the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19):
Students whose files have been signed by clearance officers in the Admission Unit should keep their files with them intact and proceed to pay their school fees online, whether departmental and faculty clearance has been completed or not. The university will give further directive on the submission of files when that is safe and possible.
Step 4: This is applicable to all level 100 students who have paid acceptance fee but have not paid their school fees before the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19): Due to the recent changes in our registration processes, all students who have paid their acceptance fee and updated/uploaded their information correctly are automatically activated to pay school fees. Students who have started the physical clearance process at the Admission Office before the outbreak of coronavirus (Covid-19) should not upload any document. Kindly proceed to pay your school fees.
Step 5: ISSUANCE OF MATRICULATION NUMBERS:
Students who have successfully completed their registration processes and have paid school fees should login to their profile from 25th May 2020 to view their Matriculation Numbers. Students’ Matriculation Numbers are automatically integrated into their portal from then onwards, the Matriculation Numbers should be used in all transactions with the university.
All fresh students should note that all registrations for 2019/2020 academic session ends on 25th May 2020. Also, note that any student who did not complete their registration by the above date has lost the Admission.
Stay online and stay safe.
K. H. Kue-Ikoro (Mrs)
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us