Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Announces Resumption of Academic Activities: Following the directive by the Rivers State Government to reopen the 2019/2020 academic session online after the temporary closure due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Senate met virtually on Thursday, 30th April 2020 and reached the following decisions:
- That the 2019/2020 Academic Session reopens online on Monday 4th May 2020.
- All Lectures for years 1-3 NON-SIWES groups begin on Monday 4th May 2020 and end on Friday, 29th May 2020.
- All Lectures for the SIWES group (Final year) begin on 4th May 2020 and end on Friday 3rd July 2020.
- All registration for fresh students admitted in the 2019/2020 Academic session should continue online immediately with effect from, Thursday 30th April 2020 and ends on Monday, 25th May 2020. Comprehensive procedure for online registration is published online for the affected students. NOTE: Students who fail to complete their registration process and pay the approved fees, would not be allocated Matriculation Numbers. All such students will be deemed to have forfeited the admission.
- Allocation of Matriculation Numbers to fresh students who have duly completed registration begins on Monday 25th May 2020. Assigned Matriculation Numbers will be accessed through the student’s individual profile on the University Portal.
- First Semester Examination for Non-SIWES Final year students begin online on Monday 18th May 2020 and end on Monday 25th May 2020. The already published Examination timetable remains the same.
- First Semester Examination for years 1-3 begin on 1st June 2020 and end on 12th June 2020. Timetable for the Examination will be published by the Timetable Committee.
- First Semester Examination for the SIWES group begins on 6th July 2020 and end on 10th July 2020.
- Defence for Postgraduate Diploma students is to be concluded online for those who have not done so and results submitted for only those who have paid school fees and defence fees with Matriculation Numbers to the Postgraduate School on or before Friday, 8th May 2020.
- Timetable for online teaching remains the same as earlier published for the First Semester of the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Details for defence for the Doctorate degree students will be published by the Postgraduate School.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us