Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Notice to Students on Collection of Personal Belongings from Halls of Residence: This is to inform all students who had accommodation in the hostels to come and collect their personal belongings left behind in the hostels.
Schedule for the Collection of Personal Belongings from Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Hostels.
Below is the schedule for the collection of the items from the hostels.
- Monday- Hostels A & B- 4th May 2020.
- Tuesday- Hostels C & D- 5th of May, 2020.
- Wednesday- Hostels E & F- 6th May 2020.
- Thursday- Hostels G & H- 7th May 2020.
- Friday- Stella – 8th May 2020.
- Monday- Salvation- 11th May 2020.
- Tuesday- Mop-up of Hostels A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H- 12th May 2020.
- Wednesday Stella and Salvation Hostels-13th, May 2020.
Please all students wishing to come and collect their personal belongings must wear a face mask.
They should also come with their hand sanitizers.
Note that without these precautionary measures, the students will not be allowed to enter the hostels.
On the other hand, students who do not have anything to collect from the hostels should please remain at home.
Dr. Ugochukwu K. Agi
Acting Dean Students Affairs
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829