Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Senate Expels Students for Cult Related Activities, Other Offences- In line with the university policy of zero tolerance for cultism, six students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) have been expelled by the Senate for cult-related activities and other offences.
To serve as a deterrent to others, Senate on Thursday, June 4, 2020, expelled the following students from the university for cult-related activities and other offences.
- Wiche ThankGod Chinemerem of the Department of Political Science and
- Success Humphrey Chigomeru of the Department of Political Science for forceful initiation of a student into the Vikings fraternity.
- Felix Ikenna Amadi, also of the Department of Political Science though part of those who forcefully initiated a student into cultism was given one-year rustication for publicly denouncing cultism twice during the Vice-Chancellor/Students forums.
- Ijeokwu Louis Emmanuel of the Department of Computer Science was also expelled by Senate for a cult attack which led to a student sustaining gunshot wounds.
- Similarly, Senate expelled Emesiobi Justice of the Department of Social Studies for duping unsuspecting postgraduate students of their school fees.
- Wobodia Favour Nnenda of the Department of Physics and Njoku Evans of the Department of Economics was also expelled from the university for impersonation during their examinations.
Meanwhile Eke Chinonso of the Department of physics and Assor Sampson of the Department of Social Studies are to be given a serious warning to desist from associating with bad friends while Martins Alikor and Salem Oba Iyalla both of the Department of English Studies and Communication Art who were suspended have been recalled back to the university.
The decisions were taken by the Senate after the presentation of Report by the Students Ethics and Disciplinary Committee to members of Senate who deliberated on the issues raised.
Senate upheld the decision for all operators of business centres around the ICT centre to be sent away. Only duly registered business operators would henceforth be permitted to operate at the campus.
Students are also advised to stop patronizing them and to use the ICT centre for all their legitimate business transactions.
The staff of the postgraduate school are warned to desist from referring students to these business centres for payment of fees.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us