Ilaro Poly Production of Students Identity Cards Notice 2019/2020–The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (FPI) as a matter of urgency wishes to inform all students whose details appeared on the attached list to revisit the school portal and update the following information accordingly:
The above information is necessary to be uploaded to facilitate the production of their respective student’s identity cards.
The concerned departments are listed below:
- Building Technology
- Art and Design
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Public Administration
- Office Technology Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Music Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Library Information Science
- Food Technology
- Estate Management Valuation
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Banking and Finance
- Architectural Technology & Agricultural Tech
- Business Administration and Management
- Transportation Management
- Science Laboratory and Management.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro was established by Decree No. 33 of July 25, 1979. The Polytechnic opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community, the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The first site of the Polytechnic was the compound of the Anglican Grammar School, Ilaro about half a kilometre from Ilaro township junction. The Polytechnic was on this temporary site till 1983 when it moved to its permanent site along Ilaro/Oja-Odan Road, about three kilometres from Ilaro Township. It is alos about 60 kilometers from Idiroko, a Nigerian Border town with Benin Republic. Ilaro town itself is an ancient town, land locked between Lagos and Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State. The polytechnic occupies a total of 898.116 hectares land area on its permanent site.
Access to Ilaro and indeed the polytechnic can be gained from Abeokuta through Abeokuta-Lagos Road via Papalanto [22 km] or through Abeokuta-Owode road via Ibese [10km], from Lagos through Sango-Ota-Idiroko Road via Owode [15km] and from Sagamu through Sagamu-Obele Road via Papalanto. The location of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro makes for easy access of road traffic. There is a railway station in Ilaro township.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us