ILAROPOLY Acceptance Fee 2020/2021– Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that they are all required to proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Ilaropoly Acceptance Fee for ND Candidates
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2020/2021 SESSION FOR FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF THIRTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N33,700.00) ONLY.
Please note: No candidate will be able to pay acceptance without fulfilling all the Jamb requirement.
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for ND FIRST LIST is FRIDAY, JANUARY 31ST, 2021.
Ilaropoly Acceptance Fee for HND Candidates
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2020/2021 SESSION FOR FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF TWENTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N23,700.00) ONLY.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND FIRST LIST is FRIDAY NOVEMBER 27TH, 2020.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND SECOND LIST is MONDAY DECEMBER 21ST, 2020.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND SECOND LIST is MONDAY DECEMBER 30TH, 2020.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND NEW PROGRAMME FIRST LIST is FRIDAY FEBRUARY 5TH, 2021.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure & Registration
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- CHECK Federal Poly Ilaro ND Admission List and Federal Poly Ilaro HND Admission List if you have not.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee Designated Banks
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC,
- UNION BANK PLC
- POLARIS BANK LTD,
- WEMA BANK PLC
- ACCESS BANK PLC,
- ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
- EKUOMBE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ILARO
SEE ALSO: Federal Poly Ilaro School Fees Schedule.
ILAROPOLY Portal : www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng | Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us