ILAROPOLY HND New Programmes Admission Form – Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has announced the sales of form into it HND New Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Forms for the NEW HND PROGRAMMES (ART & ABET) are still on sale as the ONLINE SCREENING EXAM scheduled for 28th January 2021 has been postponed. A new date will be communicated soon.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY), Ogun State, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) New Full-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ilaro Poly HND New Programmes & Duration
1.1 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with an option in: Farm Power and Machinery
1.2 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- Art and Design with options in:
Duration of all Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time) – 2 Academic Sessions
IlaroPoly HND New Programmes Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
- National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the applicant’s discipline;
- Possession of the specific SSC requirements, i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the programme for which the candidate is applying.
- Good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Candidate’s National Diploma academic transcript should be sent by the ND awarding institution for Candidates who did not finish from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro under confidential cover to The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. ADMITTED CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE REGISTERED BEFORE RECEIPT OF ND ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic, ILAROPOLY HND New Programmes Admission Form
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Thursday, 21st January 2021.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/.
- On the portal, click on the Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment.
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated, and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
- WEMA Bank Plc,
- Polaris Bank,
- UNION Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
- Access Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Ekuombe Micro-Finance Bank Ilaro
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER, NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL THE ABOVE PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for programmes for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for Programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
IlaroPoly HND New Programmes Admission Form Entrance Examination
Entrance examination dates for all the above Programmes will come up on
Thursday 28th January, 2021. Further instruction will be available on the institution’s website at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
ILAROPOLY Portal : www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng | Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us