IMSU Post UTME/DE Form for 2020/2021 is out – The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The registration of candidates for IMSU POST UTME screening exercise has commenced.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME/DE Form.APPLY HERE
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November 2020
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us