IMT HND Admission Form – Authorities of Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, has announced the sells Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to enrol in its Higher National Diploma (HND) (Regular and Part-Time) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
[irp posts=”226814″ name=”Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time]”]
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in :
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine Arts with options in:
- Painting & Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
How to Obtain IMT HND Admission Form.APPLY HERE
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at the top right-hand corner of IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice which contains a remita number. Then, print-out your invoice. This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay the application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to [email protected]
Deadline: All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 16th October 2020 as the window for application closes on that day.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829