Mount Saint Vincent University has organised the International Students Funding Programme for the academic year 2022-2023 for all international students in other for them to reach new heights in an affordable way.
About MSVU International Student Scholarships
International Student Scholarships at MSVU for Students 2022 is provided by Mount Saint Vincent University to students who have enrolled themselves for an undergraduate or graduate programme at the university.
All international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity, both, merit-based and bursaries. High school students that want to get into MSVU for an undergraduate study programme will be considered for selection.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be foreign students.
- Applicants are required to provide a high school graduation certificate, university degree, and English proficiency proof as required.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 70% in secondary school in their final year or a bachelor degree in high regard.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
How to Apply for MSVU Scholarships
- Students can apply to MSVU through the online application portal of the university. All international students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a high school graduation certificate, university degree, and English proficiency proof as required.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved an average of 70% in secondary school in their final year or a bachelor degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Also Apply: Work and Study In Canada 2021-2022 -Apply Now
Mount Saint Vincent University will extend scholarships to contribute to the cost of any undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme by the selected candidates.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829