Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date- The authorities of Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State has released date, time, modalities and arrangement for the School of Nursing. The entrance examination for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, that the management of the institution has released the dates, venue, arrangement and modalities for the 2020/2021 entrance examination.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date, Arrangement.
The entrance examination into School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu would be held over a period of four (4) days, from 14th to 17th September, 2020 by 9am daily and the following shall be the arrangement for the conduct of the examination.
As a result of COVID-19 pandemic, and observing the rules of the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), all candidates would be expected to come to the exams on different days.
- 14th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0001-0200
- 15th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0201-0400
- 16th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0401-0600
- 17th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0601-0800
- FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
- PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
- EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.php alternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
- EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
- PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
- DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
- EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is expected to start by 9:00 am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension.
Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
- Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday. Please ahead to the calling time.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us