Iyienu Mission Hospital Med Lab Technicians Admission Form 2020/2021- This is to inform the general public that sales of forms into the School of Medical Laboratory Technicians (SMLT), Iyienu Mission Hospital has commenced.
Sales of form commence from June 2020 at the cost of Eight Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N8, 200) only.
Method of Application
Pay the sum of seven thousand, five hundred naira (#8,200) to any of the following banks;
You may want to Check these opportunities before you proceed:
- World Bank Group and Financial Times Joint Global Blog/Essay Writing Competition 2021
- Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students [ Up to N125,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for African Entrepreneurs [Seed funding of $5,000 in Capital]
- Edugrant Essay Competition 2021 for Senior Secondary School Students [ Up to N100,000 in Cash Prizes]
- Federal Government Scholarship Awards for Students in Nigerian University 2020/2021
- Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Acc Name: School of Medical Laboratory Technician, Iyi-Enu
- Acc No: 0111000563
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of medical laboratory technician
- Acc No: 1020353604
Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
Proceed to the school to upload your receipt and names or Log on to www.medlabtechiyienu.edu.ng: Click on Admission, then online registration, click ‘Submit teller’ to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into UBA.
Input all necessary and correct information needed.
Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.medlabtechiyienu.edu.ng and complete your registration. Click on, Admission, Application registration
Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including the dash(“-“). This will open your form.
Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination. Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Phina Ezem 08063856484
You can also send mail to the following
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Advertisement Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Bingham University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME/DE Screening Form (In Affiliation with University of Ibadan) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Edo University Post UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME / DE Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Announced
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us