JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Announced-Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun state and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and all over the World.
Eligibility & Duration.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
- The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
JABU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021.
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your biodata and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for a response from the admission officer for further instructions on the screening date.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Joseph Ayo Babalola University Programs
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: JUPEB Coordinator – 08023026146, 07032307051 or visit JUPEB/non-university affiliations office at College of Environmental Studies Building at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us