JAMB admission letter – All UTME and Direct Entry [2019 and Years Downward] candidates who were offered admission into accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letter on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
In this article, you will learn ‘How to print your Jamb admission letter on jamb portal‘.
NOTE: All candidates offered admission during the 2018/2019 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
For you to have access to print your JAMB Admission letter you must have created a profile on JAMB Portal.
To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. See How to Create JAMB Online Profile HERE.
If you have already signed up or you have an account then let us go.
SERVICE FEE FOR THIS SERVICE IS › One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000)
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/. Enter your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page. See image for instruction.
- Once you select this service, you will then be redirected to ‘ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING CONFIRMATION‘. If you have already done that then ‘CLICK YES’.
Note: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter. See How To Check JAMB Admission Status Online.
Insideschool Tips: We strongly advises that you take time to review your details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Upon Clicking YES you will be redirected to a page, follow the steps and make payment of N1,000 (jamb admission letter fee).
- Chose your mode of payment and Click on either Pay with Remita or Pay with Unified Payment.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
iRecommended: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
If you have any question on ‘How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online’ kindly use the comment section below. We will be glad to assist you.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829