We have been getting a lot of questions from our readers asking if is it possible to apply for JAMB Change of Institution. This is why we have drafted out this post for all those who wish to correct their data on JAMB portal.
So keep reading because this page provides a comprehensive insight of all you need to know as regards JAMB Change of Institution, Course, correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction. Continue reading below…
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
Note: The corrections of Jamb data applicable to both UTME and DE Students.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform the general public and all UTME and Direct Entry candidates that the JAMB Correction Of Data Portal is now open for 2020/2021 admission process.
NOTE: Some Correction of Data Services for UTME and Direct Entry Students commences immediately the sales of UTME forms ends.
JAMB change of course & institution Guidelines 2020/2021
Correction of Data/Changes includes the following listed below:
- Gender Correction – Available
- State/LGA Correction – Available
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction – Available
- Names Correction – Available
- Date of Birth – Available
- Passport Photograph Correction – NOT Available [Option Only Available During UTME Registration]
- UTME Subjects Correction – NOT Available [Option Only Available During UTME Registration]
1. Gender Correction:
Candidates can request for change of Gender. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
2. State/L.G.A Origin
Candidates can request for amendment of State/Local government. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
3. Change Of Course/Institution:
This allows for candidates to request for change of course or Institution
4. Correction Of Names:
This allows candidates to request for amendment of names e.g. Surname, First name or Last name
5. Correction Of Date Of Birth:
Candidates can request for amendment of Date of birth. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
Please be informed that the above corrections/changes can be done from the comfort of your home with either a Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computers with a well enabled, strong and fast internet connection.
For those who are not good at computers or online activity can visit any cyber cafe agent, or JAMB Approved CBT Registration Centers Nationwide or JAMB Offices to effect changes too.
Correction of any of the above data comes with a separate fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only [N2,500] and can only be ONCE apart from Change of Course/Institution that can be done TWICE from each applicants profile account.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB has warned all UTME Candidates not to apply for a change of institution and change of course to institutions that have already done their Post UTME or Concluded their admission process.
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS:
Please Note that Sales and Purchase/Registration of the JAMB Direct Entry form is currently in progress as of the time of publishing this update, prior to this correction of any sort is not possible or not enabled till the closure or deadline of registration elapses.
Take Note that Direct Entry students have options to correct the following listed data too:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- A’Level Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments)
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Guideline for 2020 Downward.APPLY HERE
For 2019 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
2020 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre.
You may be wondering if the change of course still on. Well, the answer to your question is YES.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us