2021 JAMB Registration Closing Date – Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB official closing date for the 2021 UTME Registration has been announced.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the deadline for the sale of 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) forms.
2021 JAMB Registration Closing Date
According to JAMB, all candidates, including those registering in foreign countries are to register for the exam between Thursday, April 8th, 2021 and Saturday, May 29th, 2021.
PIN vending ends Friday 10th May while the registration portal closes on Saturday 29th May 2021.
We therefore use this medium to advise candidates to apply for the exam before the deadline as they maybe no further changes.
- 2021 JAMB UTME registration guidelines.
- 7 Important things to know about JAMB Registration
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB CBT Accredited Centre Nearest to You
If you have any question about 2021 JAMB Registration Closing Date, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us