JAMB syllabus for Biology [PDF] is out- The Biology Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Biology for your UTME. This syllabus can also be used as the 2021 UTME syllabus. The Questions you are to answer on the examination day will be drawn from these areas or topics below.
JAMB syllabus for Biology
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Biology is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It was design to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the concepts of the diversity, interdependence, and unity of life;
- Account for the continuity of life through reorganization, inheritance, and evolution;
- Apply biological principles and concepts to everyday life, especially to matters affecting living things, individuals, society, the environment, community health, and the economy.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB Syllabus for Biology 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Ogunniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate it. If you have any questions regarding this syllabus kindly use the comment box below. We will be glad to help.