JAMB syllabus for Commerce [PDF] is out- The Commerce Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Commerce for your UTME. This syllabus can also be used for the 2021 UTME syllabus. The Questions you are to answer on the examination day will be from these areas or topics below.
JAMB syllabus for Commerce
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Commerce is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their understanding of the course objectives, which are to:
- Acquire the basic knowledge of Commerce;
- Examine the relationship between Commerce and other related fields;
- Apply the principles of Commerce in the Nigerian economy and
- Appreciate dynamic and positive changes in commercial activities.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB Syllabus for commerce 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and Colleges, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers. French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. et al (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F. et al (1996) Management (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice-Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers. Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplified for SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.