JAMB syllabus for Geography [PDF] is out- The Geography Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Geography for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Geography is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB syllabus for Geography
It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Handle and interpret topographical maps, photographs, statistical data and diagrams and basic field survey;
- Demonstrate knowledge of man’s physical and human environment and how man lives and earns a living on earth surface with special reference to Nigeria and Africa;
- Show understanding of the interrelationship between man and his environment;
- Apply geographical concepts, skills and principles to solving problems;
- Understand fieldwork techniques and the study of a local area in the field.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Geography 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
- Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill.
- Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
- Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan.
- Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill.
- Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill.
- Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman.
- Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London.
- Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
- Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
- Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
- Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson.
- Adegoke, M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us