JAMB syllabus for Home Economics [PDF] is out- The Home Economics Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Home Economics for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Home Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB syllabus for Home Economics
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Home Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test the candidate achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Acquire knowledge on the concepts and principles of Home Economics education;
- Apply the principles of foods and nutrition to planning, selection and preparation of meals and the adoption of food hygiene and safety;
- Equip students with knowledge and skills in clothing and textiles;
- Apply the principles of Home Management in housing and family living.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Home Economics 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary School 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges, Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O., Anfani-Joe, M.E., Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchulam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us