JAMB syllabus for Igbo [PDF] is out- The Igbo Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Igbo for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB syllabus for Igbo
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Communicate effectively in Igbo;
- Analyse issues in the language;
- Interpret and explain figurative and idiomatic expressions in Igbo;
- Apply Igbo literature to their daily life experiences and to demonstrate Igbo cultural values.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Igbo 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Emenanjo, E. N., Okolie, F. O. and Ekwe, B. U. (1995) Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul I.
- Emenanjo, E. N., Dike, O. N., Agomo S. N and Ezeuko, R. O. (1999) Exam Focus maka WASSCE na UME, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ezikeojiaku, P. A. Okebalama, C. N. Onweluzo, C. N and Ekwe B. U. (1991) Ule Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ikekeonwu, C., Ezikeojiaku, P. A., Ubani, A. and Ugoji, J. (1999), Fonọlọji na Grama Igbo, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Nzeakọ, J. U. T. (1972): Omenala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Longman.
- Okoye, O. F. S., Ofoegbu, N. F. and Ezidiegwu, B. L. (1997) Ọgbara Ọhụrụ Ụtọasụsụ Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Onitsha: Houston Publishers Ltd.
- Osuagwu, B. I. N. (1979): Ndị Igbo na Omenala Ha, Nigeria: Macmillan.
- Ubesie, T. U. (1978): Ọdịnala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Oxford University Press.
- Umeh, I. O. A; Onyekaonwu, G. O. Nwadike, I. U. and Okeke I. O. (1992):
- Ụtọasụsụ na Agụmagụ Igbo nke Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul, Ibadan: Evans.
- Ụba – Mgbemena, A. (2006): Ntọala Usoroasụsụ Igbo, Ibadan: Gold Press Ltd.
- Anọzie, C. C. (2003), Igbo Kwenu: Akụkọ na Omenala ndị Igbo Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
- Ọfọmata, C. E. (2005): Ndezu Ụtọasụsụ Igbo. Enugu: Format Publishers (Nig) Ltd.
- Ofili, D. N., Anozie C.C. and Chukwu, A.O. (2012): Lingwistiiki Sayensị Asụsụ II. Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829