JAMB syllabus for Igbo [PDF] is out- The Igbo Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Igbo for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB syllabus for Igbo
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Communicate effectively in Igbo;
- Analyse issues in the language;
- Interpret and explain figurative and idiomatic expressions in Igbo;
- Apply Igbo literature to their daily life experiences and to demonstrate Igbo cultural values.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Igbo 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
- Emenanjo, E. N., Okolie, F. O. and Ekwe, B. U. (1995) Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul I.
- Emenanjo, E. N., Dike, O. N., Agomo S. N and Ezeuko, R. O. (1999) Exam Focus maka WASSCE na UME, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ezikeojiaku, P. A. Okebalama, C. N. Onweluzo, C. N and Ekwe B. U. (1991) Ule Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Ikekeonwu, C., Ezikeojiaku, P. A., Ubani, A. and Ugoji, J. (1999), Fonọlọji na Grama Igbo, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Nzeakọ, J. U. T. (1972): Omenala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Longman.
- Okoye, O. F. S., Ofoegbu, N. F. and Ezidiegwu, B. L. (1997) Ọgbara Ọhụrụ Ụtọasụsụ Igbo maka Sinịọ Sekọndịrị, Onitsha: Houston Publishers Ltd.
- Osuagwu, B. I. N. (1979): Ndị Igbo na Omenala Ha, Nigeria: Macmillan.
- Ubesie, T. U. (1978): Ọdịnala Ndị Igbo, Ibadan: Oxford University Press.
- Umeh, I. O. A; Onyekaonwu, G. O. Nwadike, I. U. and Okeke I. O. (1992):
- Ụtọasụsụ na Agụmagụ Igbo nke Sinịọ Sekọndịrị Sukul, Ibadan: Evans.
- Ụba – Mgbemena, A. (2006): Ntọala Usoroasụsụ Igbo, Ibadan: Gold Press Ltd.
- Anọzie, C. C. (2003), Igbo Kwenu: Akụkọ na Omenala ndị Igbo Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
- Ọfọmata, C. E. (2005): Ndezu Ụtọasụsụ Igbo. Enugu: Format Publishers (Nig) Ltd.
- Ofili, D. N., Anozie C.C. and Chukwu, A.O. (2012): Lingwistiiki Sayensị Asụsụ II. Enugu: Computer Edge Publishers.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us