JAMB syllabus for Islamic Studies [PDF] is out- The Islamic Studies Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Islamic Studies for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Islamic Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB syllabus for Islamic Studies
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Islamic Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Master the Qur’an and Sunnah as foundations of Islamic and social life;
- Be familiar with Islamic heritage, culture and civilization;
- Be acquainted with the tradition of Islamic scholarship and intellectual discourse;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Islamic moral, spiritual, political and social values;
- Be prepared to face the challenges of life as good practising Muslims.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Islamic Studies 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1976) Studies in Islam Series Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1982) Studies in Islam Series Book 2, Lagos: IPB
- Abdul, M.O.A. (1988)The Classical Caliphate, Lagos: IPB
- Abdulrahman and Canham (n.d) The Ink of the Scholar, OUP
- Ali, A.Y. (1975) The Holy Qur’an Text: Translation and Commentary Leicester: The Islamic Foundation
- Ali, M.M. (n.d) The Religion of Islam, Lahore
- Doi, A. R. I. (1997) Shariah: The Islamic Law; Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Hay Lal, M. (1982) The Life of Muhammad (SAW), Academic Press Lemu, A. (1992) Methodology of Primary Islamic Studies, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS, Book 1, Lagos: IPB
- Lemu, A. (1993) Islamic Studies for SSS, Books, Minna: IET
- Muhammad, S. Q. (2010) al-Burhanu fi tajwidil Qur’an Cairo: Shirkatul-Qudus
- Opeloye, M.O. (1996) A Dictionary of Peoples and Places in the Qur’an, Lagos: Academic Press
- Philips, A. A. B. (1997) Usool at-Tafseer, Kuala Lumpur: Noordeen
- Quadri, Y.A. et al (1990) Al-Iziyyah for the English Audience, Ijebu Ode: Shebiotiuom Publication
- Rahim, A. (1992) Islamic History, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 1, Lagos: IPB
- Sambo, M.B. et al (1984) Islamic Religious Knowledge for WASC Book 3, Lagos: IPB
- Trimingham, J.S. (1993) A History of Islam in West Africa, Oxford, OUP
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829