JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics [PDF] is out- The Mathematics Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Mathematics for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Mathematics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Mathematics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test the achievement of the course objectives which are to:
- Acquire computational and manipulative skills;
- Develop precise, logical and formal reasoning skills;
- Develop deductive skills in interpretation of graphs, diagrams and data;
- Apply mathematical concepts to resolve issues in daily living.
This syllabus is divided into five sections:
- Number and Numeration.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Mathematics 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Adelodun A. A. (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition)Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B. (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher Institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M. (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- David –Osuagwu, M. et al. (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers
- Ibude, S. O. et al.. (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al. (1997) Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational