JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Accounts [PDF] is out- The Principles of Accounts Syllabus from JAMB is an official document that contains detailed information and guides on the topics you are expected to cover in Principles of Accounts for your UTME. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Principles of Accounts is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Accounts
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Physics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Sustain their interest in physics;
- Develop attitude relevant to physics that encourage accuracy, precision and objectivity;
- Interpret physical phenomena, laws, definitions, concepts and other theories;
- Demonstrate the ability to solve correctly physics problems using relevant theories and concepts.
- How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
JAMB syllabus for Principles of Accounts 2021 PDF
You can CLICK BUTTON to download the syllabus in pdf or continue reading it on this website.
- Abdullahi D. Z. (2014). Modern Financial Accounting, Husab Global Press Concept Ltd.
- Adeifa O. Ajileye, J. O and Oluwasanna, R. O (2001). Get your Financial Accounting Right. Book One: Oyo: Tenlad Press International.
- Ajileye, J. O. and Adetifa O. (2001). Get your Financial Accounting Right, Book Two: Lagos: De Hadey Printing Services.
- Akinduko, A. O (2001). Basic Accounting: Akure: Spetins.
- Awoyemi, E. O. (1989). A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, Ibadan: Onibonoje Press
- Dodge, R. (2002). Foundation of Business Accounting, (Second Edition), Bershire: Chapman and Hall.
- Ekwere, A. B. (1997). Contemporary Accounting, Abuja: Aflon Finance (Control and Management) Act 1959
- Ekwue K. C. (2010). Principles of Accounts, Book 1 & 2, Onitsha: Adson Publishing Company,
- Femi L. (2013). Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting.
- Frankwood and Alan S. (2002). Frankwood’s Business Accounting, Prentice-Hall International Edition.
- Hassan M. M. (2001). Government Accounting, Lagos: Malthouse Press Limited.
- Igben, R. O. (2004). Financial Accounting Made Simple (Vol. I) Lagos: Roi Publishers.
- Longe, O. A. and Kazeem, R. A (2006). Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools: Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Millichamp, A. H. (1989). Foundation Accounting: An Introduction manual for Accounting Students, London: DP Publications
- Okwoli, A. A. (1995). Financial Accounting, Zaria: Tamaza Publishers.
- Oshisami, K. (1997). Government Accounting and Financial Control: Ibadan: Spectrum.