The management of kaduna state university which to inform all the 400 Level (graduating) students of the Kaduna State University (KASU) that they are to notify the Students Affairs Division of plans and programmes on campus and beyond the campus ahead of their graduation events.
This was pass in a memo released by KASU Students Affairs Division below:
You may want to check the Official Cut-off Marks For All Institutions 2020/2021 before you proceed.
All Students planning Graduation events on campus and beyond the campus are to notify the Students Affairs Division of their plans and programmes and seek approval for such events through their level coordinators/staff adviser, route such letters and requests through their respective Heads of Department and Deans of Faculty.
This is to re-emphasize the need for decorum and maturity in the conduct of such events to avoid bringing Graduating Students conducts and the name of the University into disrepute.
Student Affairs Officer
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED]
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us