King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Ebonyi State, pre-degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale at the school portal. See How to apply for KDUMS Pre Degree Admission Form.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the pre-degree programme of the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Ebonyi State for the 2021/2022 academic session.
About King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)
The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialities with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University. Successful students who had applied to study in the University will be admitted into 100-level using the University’s guidelines for Pre-degree admission.
Note: There will also be a special SSCE/JAMB preparatory programme for candidates who have not been able to obtain credits in the SSCE results and those intending to write the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE ‘O’ LEVEL results or its equivalent in the following Subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- The Pre-Degree Science course is strictly for science students, who want to study any of the courses in the University
How to Apply for King David University of Medical Sciences , KDUMS Pre Degree Admission Form
Application forms are available online on the University website: www. kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Pre-Degree application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦15,000 (Fifteen thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the Pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application Pre-Degree” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Email: [email protected]
Tour at King David University of Medical Sciences, KDUMS
If you have any questions about KDUMS Pre Degree Admission Form, kindly use the comment section below.
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2021/2022 Announced
- King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829