Kings University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the foundation programmes offered by the Kings University in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kings University Odeomu was licensed by the National Universities Commission in March 2015 and was approved as a Centre for JUPEB Examinations in December 2016.
The programme leads to the award of a JUPEB Certificate which enables the successful candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree of Kings University and other Universities in Nigeria.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMME
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables successful candidate, after the examinations administered by JUPEB, to gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Kings University.
|Management and Social Sciences
EGM, BEG, AEG, ABG
Banking & Finance
|English & literary studies
Kings University JUPEB Admission General Requirements
Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
The available subject combinations are as follows:
Faculty of Science
- i BCP – Biology / Chemistry / Physics
- ii. CMP – Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- i. EGL – Economics / Government / Literature in English
- ii. GLR – Government / Literature / Religious StudiesK
- iii. EGM – Economics / Government / Mathematics
- iv. BEG – Business Management / Economics / Government
- v. AEG – Accounts / Economics / Geography or Government
- vi. ABG – Accounts / Business Management / Geography or Government
- vi. MGE – Mathematics / Geography / Economics
Kings University JUPEB Admission Method of Application
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.kingsuniversity.edu.ng or directly on the JUPEB Portal at http://jupeb.kingsuniversity.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms.
Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the JUPEB application is through the KINGS UNIVERSITY WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card).
- Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise.
- The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
Kings University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS is strictly required per applicant to begin the online application exercise. If you don’t have a valid email address or can’t remember the password to your email account, please obtain a new one with either GMAIL or YAHOO FREE!
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the UTME admission exercise.
Access to the registration platform is via the Kings University Interswitch WebPAY platform.
Be careful to enter your valid Email Address and your Full Name correctly at the payment page.
Fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate. You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kilobyte in filesize and the Width and Height must be between 150 and 250 Pixels.
On completion of the registration form, print your Forms and bring them on the day of the screening exercise.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND WORK STUDY
For deserving students, opportunities are available in the Scholarship and Work-Study Schemes of Kings University at the undergraduate level.
Date: To Be Announced. Weekdays only
Venue: Kings University, Odeomu.
Time: From 10:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Kings University, Odeomu on Tel: 0815 084 6566, 0815 084 6574 Email: [email protected]
Mrs. Dorothy Salami
Post With by InsideSchool Nigeria.
👉When you use our referral #INSIDESCHOOL to Create an Account on PiggyVest👈: You Get Free ₦1,000 Plus 5% - 25% Interest on Savings and Investments.Get InsideSchool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
InsideSchool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us