Latest Update: Is KUST admission list out? No, KSUT admission list for the 2020/2021 session is yet to be released. If you will like to know when the list is out? **BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK**. You can as well track your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
KUST admission list 2020/2021 – Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) has released the list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to check KUST admission list below
All Candidates who applied for admission to the Kano State University of Technology, Wudil (KUST) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
At the moment, text messages are being sent to candidates notifying them of the admission.
The text message reads:
“Dear ‘name of applicant” (registration number), congratulations, you have been offered provisional admission into ‘name of course’. You are to visit the JAMB portal and upload your 0’Level result(s) immediately. If the programme you are admitted into is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.”
However, candidates are equally advised to proceed to JAMB CAPS to check their admission status. See details on how to check yours below;
KUST admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes of the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check KUST Admission List.
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search bar to search for a specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
SEE ALSO — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted applicants.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Please note this is a provisional admission list, and would be subject to approval by the JAMB and fulfilling O-Level requirement.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
How to Check KUST Admission Status on JAMB portal
To check your admission status on jamb portal kindly follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST admission status.
Insideschool Nigeria congratulate to all the candidates that made KUST admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Post With by Insideschool Nigeria.Get Insideschool Nigeria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and secure your admission easily.
School Updates you Missed:
- Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Clifford University (CLU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Cut Off Mark for All Courses 2020/2021 Admission Session
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) Supplementary Admission into Some Programme for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
Insideschool Nigeria is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@insideschoolng) and stay updated with the latest headlines.
Receive Alerts on: Whatsapp: +2347067983829
Stay Connected:Join Our Whatsapp Community (FREE)
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on Instagram
Connect With Students On Telegram
Join Our Mailing List(FREE) Join us